Tuesday 13 May 2008

I'm back!

First thing's first - congratulations Malc! My pal on the Edge of Nowhere has two sows who have produced their first two litters - he has the UK's most northerly herd of Saddlebacks now! Well done Malc & Sal (& Molly & Kim of course!)

After much coaxing from a particular friend of mine (mentioning no names Claire) I've come out of self-induced blogging retirement & have decided to keep you updated with my daily antics. Antics is probably too strong a word actually - that makes it sound like I lead a life of real excitement!

I'm about to go to work in the kennels now, but I shall sit down later & let you know what I've been up to to bring you all up to speed. I hope you wont get too bored....

Speak in a bit.

VP x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippee Alex ! We're so pleased that you are back!! Haven't had the computer working for a while so first time I've been able to go online. Have you thought about getting some chickens? xx You could change your name to The Virgin Chick. Bet your counter would go sky high x